Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy new year and welcome to 2011

Once aging we are stepping in a new year with some resolution and looking forward to have a good & prosperous New Year ahead.....
The new year is coming soon,it means it is the time to start thing about the new year resolution and one more resolution on top of that to keep that resolution alive !!!!
This year again i vow to exercise more and worry about my weight less. I'm not going to make any big resolution which I'm not going to keep.
Everybody is partying high to welcome the New Year but I've decided to be at home and welcome the new year from my house itself.
This Year I'm going to achieve few more milestone in my life........ its not a resolution but a promise to myself......
I welcome the New Year 2011 with new promise and zeal of doing some more for others eagerness of working for them.
Welcome 2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: